FAITH FORMATION Schedule
Sept 29, 2019 *
Oct 27, 2019 *
Nov 10, 2019 *
Dec 8, 2019 *
Jan 5, 2020 *
Feb 2, 2020 *
Mar 1, 2020 *
Mar 29, 2020 *
Apr 19, 2020
* Family Faith follows 10:30a Youth Mass
As parents/guardians YOU are the most important, and primary teachers, of your children. When your child is absent from a scheduled Faith Formation, if class is cancelled, or it is a week that your group is not scheduled to meet, you are responsible for covering the appropriate material supplied to you quarterly. This, along with weekly Mass attendance, will ensure that your children remain current, receive the 30hrs of Faith Formation advised by the Diocese of Rochester, and continue to grow in their faith.
Family Faith Formation meets once a month, and Pflaum Gospel Weeklies are provided for off-week learning at home.
· Sessions begin with a community pot-luck brunch followed by creative, family-centered activities at various stations that coordinate with the readings and/or liturgical season.
· Activities are planned to include Parent/Guardian involvement and encourage family discussions
· Family Faith Formation is timed perfectly for attendance at 10:30a Mass at St. Matthew Church
· All programs at Sts. Mary & Matthew utilize Pflaum Gospel Weeklies with What the Church Believes and Teaches, an approved catechetical text by the USCCB.
· Registration available at or by hard copy available at either church
· There is a $25 Material Fee per child payable by cash or check to your parish (please contact us if this is a hardship)
Family Faith Formation
Select Sundays, 1x a month 11:45 am - 1:00 pm
St. Matthew Catholic Church
*Most follow 10:30a Youth Mass*
Family Faith Formation: Families with Students K-8th grade meet once a month and materials are provided for off-week learning at home.
Contact Jennifer Hughes
Coordinator of Faith Formation
Connect with us